SOFT IMPLANTOLOGY CONCEPT = SIC©
What is the S I C© = SOFT IMPLANTOLOGY CONCEPT ?
This technique was developed by Dr. Frank Seidel with the aim of minimizing pain and complications of surgical interventions. This method, based on 20 years of experience in surgery and implantology,
significantly minimizes surgical stress and thus considerably improves the patient's postoperative well-being by reducing subsequent sequelae due to stress.
This concept thus focuses not only on the surgical intervention, but on the patient as a unique individual.
S I C© components
- Pre-, intra- and post-operatve stress management
- Stress-free treatment under sedation or under general anesthesia
- Painless, electronically controlled local anesthesia
-State-of-the-art, minimally invasive surgical techniques
(Flapless techniques, laser surgery, bone spreading, ultrasound surgery, balloon lift control technique)
- Accelerates bone regeneration with osteoinductive materials and procedures
- Three-dimensional computer-aided surgery preparation and implementation/navigation
- Focused use of medication to shorten healing processes
- Respiratory and oxygen therapy
- Post-operative wellness treatment with special massages
- Implant-based prosthetic immediate rehabilitation
in oral surgery
Dr. med. dent.
Förster - Funke -